- Member President's Council 2006-2011
- Listing and selling agent for the largest transaction on the East End in 2011
- Listing and selling broker for the largest transaction ever North of the highway - 2011
- Top Agent for Corcoran in East Hampton 2006-2011
- Listing broker for the highest priced house ever sold north of the highway in East Hampton - 2009
- Ranked #4 in 2008 & #11 in 2012 on WSJ 's "Top 200" List of Brokers Nationwide
- Also mentioned in 2007, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Top Sales Agent East End by Sales Volume 2008
- Top Rental Agent East End by Units 2008
- Listing and selling broker for the highest priced 2 acre vacant parcel ever sold on Mecox Bay - 2008
- Listing broker on the largest land transaction in Bridgehampton - 2007
- Top Exclusive Listing Agent for Corcoran in 2007
- Selling broker for the highest priced non waterfront house ever sold North of the highway in Bridgehampton - 2005
- Selling broker for the 2005 Showhouse
- Selling broker for the 2004 Showhouse
Since starting in 1995 on the East End with the legendary Allan Schneider Associates, now the Corcoran Group, Gary DePersia has participated in more than a billion dollars of real estate transactions with over 225 of his exclusive listings sold and closed, as well as matching hundreds of his own buyers and renters with the right properties. His inventory of sensational listings is currently more than $400,000,000 including such standouts as Bridgehampton's incredible Sandcastle residence, Shelter Island's 36 acre water view horse farm known as Paard Hill, Water Mill's spectacular Mecox Bay estate Rose Hill Point as well as over a dozen new construction projects.
Gary DePersia is consistently ranked among the top producers in the Hamptons. Repeatedly listed as a top broker for the last 10 years, in 2008 he was Corcoran's top broker on the East End by sales volume and rental units. In November of 2008, the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends and Lore magazine recognized Gary as the 4th top ranked broker by sales volume in their annual list of the Top 400 of real estate professionals nationwide with over $202,000,000 worth of transactions for the previous year, a list he has made each year since he came eligible for nomination in 2007, including 2012 in which he was 11th nationwide with over $186M worth of real estate volume for the previous year.
Benchmark transactions have included being the listing broker on the highest priced land transaction in Bridgehampton South ($37.5M in 2007), the listing broker on the highest priced residential sale north of the highway in East Hampton ($12.5M in 2009) as well as being the selling broker for the most expensive single family residence to ever sell north of the highway off the water in the Hamptons ($20+M in 2005). And just this past year, Gary was both the listing and selling broker for the sensational 55 acre water front oasis Tyndal Point, which at $36M, was both the highest price ever paid for a residential property north of the highway as well as the largest transaction on the East End for 2011.
Although based in the East Hampton office, Gary realized early on that each buyer or renter has their own ideas of what and where their Hampton experience should be thus compelling him to stay well versed on the inventory in all the villages. He has consequently built a business that stretches from Southampton to Montauk and from Sagaponack to Shelter Island, made possible by the addition of 4 licensed assistants. A well-rounded broker, he is as comfortable assisting renters to find a modest summer cottage as he is showing off one of his spectacular multi-million dollar listings. This diversity has made him a favorite of NYC brokers and others out of area looking to refer their clients to a knowledgeable Hamptons realtor.
A strong believer in rewarding the confidence of those who have listed their properties with him, Gary DePersia is the East End's most prolific advertiser. His exclusive listings can be found regularly in local, national, and international publications including cutting-edge online technology, including his own personal website www.myhamptonhomes.com. He has appeared on frequently on NBC's Sunday morning's Open House NYC as well as in the Hamptons and Aspen on Plum TV talking about his listings, market trends and Hamptons real estate in general.
Downtime includes trips to Aspen or heli-skiing the Selkirk-Monashee Mountains in British Columbia as well as windsurfing the waters of Sag Harbor and St. Thomas, where he has a home overlooking Great Bay and St. Johns.