- The East Village Embraces a Colorful Past
- The Cellphone Imperative: If I Can’t Text, ..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- What I Love: Tovah Feldshuh at Home on the Up..
- Onefinestay, In Exchange for T.L.C.
- Big Ticket: A Profitable Flip on the Upper We..
- The Hunt: A Bed and an Easel Under One Roof
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- What You Get: What You Get for ... $1,000,000
- Living In: Ardsley, N.Y., Stretching the Hous..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- The Appraisal: Locking Horns Over Preservatio..
- Where Tiny Houses and Big Dreams Grow
- The Appraisal: The Music May Stop at a Storie..
- An Open House Disguised as a Dinner Party
- The Stress of New Construction
- Ask Real Estate: Bus Stop vs. Condo Entrance
- A Zaha Hadid Design at the High Line
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937