50 Osborne, East Hampton
Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Friday, December 2nd, 2016
280 Halsey Lane, Bridgehampton
308 Cobb Road, Water Mill
Friday, November 25th
Friday, November 18th, 2016
544 Hedges Lane, Sagaponack
- 360 View: Artists and Their Muse: Gentrificat..
- St. Luke’s Hospital Buildings Convert to Ap..
- Big Ticket: An Aerie Ready for Artwork at One..
- What I Love: An Actress at Home on the Upper ..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- Calculator: Why Are These Home Listings So Po..
- Shopping Guide: Shopping Guide: Bar Carts
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in ...
- The Hunt: A Studio Apartment for Two Men and ..
- What You Get: $2,500,000 Homes in Wyoming, Vi..
- Living In: West Chelsea: From Industrial to C..
- Living In: Takoma Park, Md.: A Diverse Washin..
- What's Selling Now: Homes That Sold for Aroun..
- Homes That Sold for $450,000 and Under
- Ask Real Estate: Can My Co-op Fine Me for Not..
- Living In: Dogpatch, San Francisco: A Hub for..
- Living In: Living In ... Dogpatch, San Franci..
- On the Market in the New York Region
- On the Market in New York City
- Bethenny Frankel’s Former Home
- What I Love: What I Love | Mary Beth Peil
- Your Money Adviser: Conventional Home Mortgag..
- You’re Buying a Home. Have You Considered C..
- Square Feet: Iceland Recovers, and Reykjavik ..
- A Four-Bedroom Loft Near Corso Sempione
- What You Get for … $2,500,000
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937