- Big Ticket: A Light-Filled Townhouse for $17...
- Homes for Sale in TriBeCa, the Upper East Sid..
- Homes for Sale in Upper Freehold, N.J., and M..
- Exclusive: A Park Avenue Penthouse for $11.5 ..
- What I Love: The Bellport, N.Y., Home of Phil..
- Streetscapes: An Upper East Side Cluster of C..
- New Brooklyn Townhouses in Williamsburg, Dumb..
- New Apartments on Manhattan’s Busy Crosstow..
- City Room: Tell Us About Finding Your New Yor..
- Mortgages: Credit Scores vs. Credit Reports
- Norman Foster Enjoys a New York Moment
- House Proud: Drawing Ire, Not Artists
- The Hunt: From Townhouse to TriBeCa, the Hard..
- On Location: Portland, Ore.: Nothing Fancy
- Shopping With Christine and John Gachot: Low ..
- Currents: Q&A: Everyone Into the Kitchen
- Currents: Furniture: A Hint of Coco
- Currents: Textiles: Weave to the Beat
- Currents: Road Test: Finding Art That Speaks ..
- Currents: Kids: Infant Chic
- Currents: Deals: Bargains at Canvas, Bobby Be..
- Graffiti the Owner Asked For
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Sco..
- Property Values: Homes for Sale in North Caro..
- Living in: Wall Township, N.J.: Off the Beach..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937