Thursday, March 6th, 11:30AM - 1:00PM
308 Cobb Road, Watermill
- Ask Real Estate: Strollers Not Welcome
- Mortgages: Financing for Foreclosed Homes
- Streetscapes: Off With the Face Paint
- Design Notebook: The Wildebeest in the Room
- On Location: Larchmont, N.Y.: Break It and No..
- In the Garden: Scratching a Niche
- Shopping With Kate Brashares: Salad Bowls and..
- Currents: Q&A: Getting Contractors to Man Up
- Market Ready: Should I Replace Fake Wood Pane..
- Furniture: Nordic, for Outdoors
- Currents: Shows: Architecture to Promote Heal..
- Currents: Rooms: Redoing a Nest for Bird-Watc..
- Property Values: What You Get for ... $700,00..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Cro..
- The Hunt: A Penchant for Privacy in Williamsb..
- Building Blocks: At Trade Center Transit Hub,..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: Mark Willis
- Tax Program Aims to Reverse Decades-Long Decl..
- What I Love: Wendy Whelan’s Renovated Renta..
- Living in: Bragging Rights for St. Albans, Qu..
- The Details: Matters of Taste
- At Home With : Michael Gross: Goodbye to All ..
- Cities Mobilize to Help Those Threatened by G..
- The Appraisal: A Hidden Space for the Dreams,..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937