- Living In: Sutton Place, Cozy Enclave by the ..
- What You Get: $1,250,000 Homes in Hawaii, Okl..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Ang..
- In Tepid Housing Market, Builders Cater to De..
- Square Feet: Hotel Market Staggers in New Yor..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
- The Appraisal: In Eviction From Diamond Distr..
- In Mecca of Modernism, a New Pack of Devotees
- In Brooklyn, First Comes Gentrification, Then..
- New Yorkâ€™s First Micro-Apartments, Prefabri..
- Henry T. Segerstrom, California Developer and..
- Ask Real Estate: Snow Removal; Windows in Co-..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- On Location: A New Orleans Couple Decorates i..
- What I Love: Fashion Stylist Lori Goldsteinâ€..
- Big Ticket: West Village Townhouse for $17 Mi..
- Mortgages: Online Mortgage Startups Spurred b..
- Co-op Maintenance Reduced to Almost Nothing
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937