- The Hunt: A Bed-Stuy Brownstone Rental for Ro..
- Q&A: A Talk With the Author of 'Inventions Th..
- Market Ready: What Can I Do to Make My Outdat..
- On Location: Walter White Would Not Be Welcom..
- House Proud: Taunting the Big Bad Wolf
- After Renovating a Chelsea Loft, a Celebratio..
- Houses: From Vipp, a Furnished House That Arr..
- Textiles: Space Age Doodles Still Know How to..
- Goods: From Heath, a Torrent of Unique Cerami..
- Books: A Tribute to the New York Botanical Ga..
- International Real Estate: Real Estate in Eng..
- Property Values: Homes for Sale in Santa Fe, ..
- Living In: The Grand Concourse: Growing Signs..
- Recent Commercial Transactions
- Square Feet: In Moscow, a Financial District ..
- The 30-Minute Interview: Kenneth P. Martin
- Living In: Rockville Centre, L.I., an Urbaniz..
- Splurging on Opulent Holiday Displays at the ..
- The Appraisal: In the Hamptons, a Fight Over ..
- Why Are Rockefellers Moving From 30 Rock? ‘..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937