- Former Mayor Bloomberg Buys London Mansion fo..
- New Mixed-Income Housing on the Lower East Si..
- Ask Real Estate: Evicting a Family of Urban R..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- Big Ticket: A Floor at the Pierre Hotel for $..
- What I Love: Cara Nicoletti, Butcher, Baker a..
- Mortgages: Feedback on Supreme Courtâ€™s Hous..
- Economic View: The Housing Market Still Isnâ€..
- Big Deal: A Tiny House Fit for the Hamptons
- Making More Space in a One-Bedroom Apartment
- The Hunt: Permanence on the Upper West Side
- The Appraisal: Taking Stock (for Once), Self-..
- Living In: The Historic Charm of Brooklyn Hei..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in N..
- What You Get: $1.2 Million Homes in Californi..
- Building Blocks: A Hudson Yards Garden Will G..
- Square Feet: Developers Hope to Change the Fa..
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- The 30-Minute Interview: A Conversation With ..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937