Wednesday, October 19th
1 Farrell Court, Watermill
October 24th, 2016
4 Lockwood Lane, East Hampton
Monday, October 24th
11:30AM - 1PM
386 Further Lane
Sunday, October 23, 2016
- Does Your Doorman Have a Hidden Talent?
- 360 View: Aroma: The New Building Amenity
- Calculator: Where to Find One-Bedrooms in New..
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in Brooklyn and..
- Voyeur: Chandeliers
- On the Market: Homes for Sale in New York and..
- Designer is Bringing Full-Service Luxury to V..
- Ask Real Estate: How much of my income should..
- The Hunt: In Clinton Hill: Their First Apartm..
- Shopping Guide: How to find the perfect throw..
- Living In: Freeport, N.Y.: A Waterfront Commu..
- The Fix: A beginner’s guide to decorating y..
- What You Get: $1.5 Million Homes in Louisiana..
- International Real Estate: House Hunting ... ..
- What's Selling Now: Homes That Sold for $1 Mi..
- Airbnb Sues Over New Law Regulating New York ..
- Voyeur | Chandeliers
- On the Market in the New York Region
- On the Market in New York City
- How you can create space in a tiny home
- A Contemporary Home on a Hillside
- What You Get: What You Get for … $1,500,000
- Living in Freeport, N.Y.
- Square Feet: Business and Housing Move in Tog..
The seaside villages that make up the Hamptons, some originally settled in the 17th century, stretch west to east from Southampton to Amagansett, finishing at the very end of Long Island along the dramatic bluffs of Montauk. Once noted primarily for its spectacular wide stretches of pristine ocean beaches, the dynamic Hamptons are rapidly evolving from summer getaway to country retreat...a place where those with busy lives elsewhere are investing more and more of their precious leisure time year round. Indeed, an increasing number of people are making the Hamptons their permanent home.
51 Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937